Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Ballet Magnificat! Summer Dance Intensive 2016

Elise spent the month of July basking in the summer warmth of Jackson, Mississippi attending Ballet Magnificat's Summer Dance Intensive (SDI). She had a fabulous time.While there in addition to taking classes daily, participating in chapel/creative worship/bible party (too much energy for a mere bible study), she got to watch performances by both Alpha and Omega companies and a bonus performance by the Stage Ballet of Georgia (the country not the state) when they attended an IBC gala function.

I have a few pictures mostly from the last day of intensive to share. I flew out on Thursday, so I could hopefully watch class Friday and attend the gala performance Friday night. 





The SDI gala performance was amazing. Elise's group performed the dance "Pigs" from Ballet Mag's "Prodigal's Journey". A very cute dance where a herd of rather prissy pigs flirt with their swineherd. If Ballet Magnificat! has a performance scheduled in your area, I would highly recommend trying to attend! 

No comments: